With the 2009 Senior PGA Championship now only 104 days away and counting, we wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the topics we’ll be covering on this site over the next three-plus months.
Our goal is to provide you with a unique behind-the-scenes look at the 2009 Senior PGA Championship — the side of a professional golf Major that most do not get to see.
So, in addition to being your source for breaking news about the Championship, we will:
- Discuss the setup and planning that goes into a PGA Major Championship
- Detail the rich history of Canterbury and the PGA
- Highlight opportunities on how you can get involved
- Interview Canterbury and Senior PGA Championship officials
- Call attention to the Champions Tour players to watch leading up to the Championship
- Provide useful tips to attendees, such as the best parking locations, prime spots on the course to see the most action, and where you can stand to get an up-close and personal view of the players
To make sure we’re posting the information you’re most interested in, please send us topics you’d like to read or learn more about. We need your feedback to make sure we’re posting the most useful content possible.